New Vision House of Hope is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides transitional housing, supportive services and health education to people recovering from substance abuse, living with HIV/AIDS, previously incarcerated, Veterans and the community-at-large.
Our vision is to have communities without homelessness, with health equity for all, and to be the premiere advocate for individuals in need of critical supportive services.
It is our hope that through independent living situations and continued use of a 12-step or spiritual program, residents will be successful!
New Vision House of Hope offers a variety of programs and services tailored to our clients’ specific needs. These programs and services include:
- Minority Outreach & Technical Assistance (MOTA) Program
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program
- Transitional Housing Program
- Women’s Overflow Shelter Program
- Supportive and Independent Living
- Money Management
- Relationship Management
- Employment Specialist Services
- Mini Psychological Assessment
- Support Group Meetings
- HIV/AIDS/AIDs Education and Counseling
- Men and Women Rap Sessions
- Relapse Prevention Groups
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) Referrals
- House of David Fatherhood Program
- Smoking Cessation
We also provide referrals for:
We provide our clients with housing, health service assistance, life and job skills training, spiritual education, group and peer counseling, and a therapeutic environment.
We also work with all public and private agencies, charitable organizations, other supportive housing programs, churches, and individuals that support our goals and ambitions.