New Vision House of Hope is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides transitional housing, emergency shelter, supportive services, and health education to empower and strengthen people recovering from substance abuse, living with HIV/AIDS, previously incarcerated, homeless, veterans families, and the community-at-large.
Our vision is to have communities without homelessness, with health equity for all, and to be the premiere advocate for individuals in need of critical supportive services.
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Program **Now Open**
- Minority Outreach & Technical Assistance (MOTA) Program
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program
- Transitional Housing Program
- Women’s Overflow Shelter Program
- Supportive and Independent Living
- Money Management
- Relationship Management
- Employment Specialist Services
- Mini Psychological Assessment
- Support Group Meetings
- HIV/AIDS/AIDs Education and Counseling
- Men and Women Rap Sessions
- Relapse Prevention Groups
We also provide referrals for:
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) Referrals
- House of David Fatherhood Program
- Smoking Cessation
We provide our clients with housing, health service assistance, life and job skills training, spiritual education, group and peer counseling, and a therapeutic environment.
We also work with all public and private agencies, charitable organizations, other supportive housing programs, churches, and individuals that support our goals and ambitions.